Sunday, January 15, 2012

Child-Vite - Review

I got a chance to review Child-Vite by Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise.


My Take:

I was a little worried that my boys wouldn't go for healthier vitamins. They are not shaped like fun characters. Even the bottle isn't as whimsical as what they are used to. To my surprise, they were excited to try something new! They must of tasted great. 

The boys have always gotten one vitamin a day. With Child-Vite it is recommended to take two daily. If we forget, our children remember. I want them to have one just in case they are lacking something in their diet. Our boys are pretty good eaters. Sometimes they will refuse to eat certain things. Vitamins are not to replace food. I continue to give our kids a well balanced diet. Vitamins are great supplements for the things we need. They work best when the people taking them are active in their daily life and are taken with food.

I love that Child-Vite is chewable! I just don't think our kids are ready to take pills that are ones that have to be swallowed.



Supplement Facts:

It's really important to me to have the supplement facts very visible. Child-Vite by Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise has the supplement facts both on the bottle as well as their website.


Serving Size:Two capsules
Ingredient:Amount Per Serving:%U.S.RDA*
Vitamin A
 (Fish Liver Oil)
4000 IU160%
Vitamin D
 (Fish Liver Oil)
400 IU100%
Vitamin C
 (w/Rosehips)
60mg150%
B-1
 (Thiamine HCI)
2mg286%
B-2
 (Riboflavin)
2.4mg300%
Vitamin B-6
 (Riboflavin)
2mg286%
B-12
 (Cobalamin Conc.)
10mcg333%
Biotin10mcg7%
Vitamin E
 (d-alpha tocopherol)
3.4 IU34%
Niacinamide10mg111%
Pantothenic Acid
 (Calcium Pantothenate)
2mg50%
Calcium
 (Oyster Shell)
10mg2%
Copper
 (Gluconate)
200mcg20%
Magnesium
 (Oxide)
22mg11%
Iron
 (Fumarate)
12mg120%
 


Other Ingredients: Rosehips, Lecithin, Sunflower Seeds, Yeast, Wheat Germ, Lemon Bioflovoniod Complex, Liver Powder and Fructose.

Want to Purchase These Vitamins?

Child-Vite is $8.34 with $5.99 shipping cost. Free shipping over $75.  I found Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise customer service to be excellent. They really tried to help me target what I really needed to take. Orders ship out within 24 hours. They have a phone number that can be easily spotted on their website if you have questions.
Tropial Traditions White List

Like Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer:

The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out.
If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT com

1 comment:

  1. By looking at the ingredient list... these look great for kids. No offense, but I am happy I have my Daughter raised. LOL..... Kids can be a real trip sometimes.

    ReplyDelete