Sunday, January 15, 2012

Acidophilus - Review

I got a chance to review Milk Free Acidophilus by Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise.



My Take:

Both of my babies, which are now boys had life threatening illnesses when they were babies. Mica had a staph infection in his neck and Isaak had meningitis. They had a lot of antibiotics to get better. Although antibiotics saved their lives, they also gave them both baby eczema. I tried many topical things to get their eczema to go away. None of those things worked. Once I gave them probiotics, their eczema went away with time. I am a believer in probiotics.



About Acidophilus:

This product contains probiotics, the good bacteria residing in the digestive tract. Acidophilus support the intestinal flora and boost benign bacteria while suppressing destructive bacteria, creating a healthy bacteria balance. Acidophilus also treat and prevent digestive disorders and vaginal yeast infections. They contain cancer fighting agents, lower the serum cholesterol level, support synthesis of various vitamins such as vitamin B-12, vitamin K, thiamine and folic acid in the intestines, and relieve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease.

It is recommended to take Acidophilus two to three times daily.


Supplement Facts:

It's really important to me to have the supplement facts very visible. Acidophilus by Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise has the supplement facts both on the bottle as well as their website.



Serving Size:Two capsules
Ingredient:Amount Per Serving:% Daily Value
Propietary Blend
 Lactobacillus Acidophilus
 Lactobacillus Bifidus
 Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
 Lactobacillus Thermophilus
Pasteur Institute Strain
100mg


Other Ingredients: Rice Powder and Gelatin Capsule.


Want to Purchase These Vitamins?
Acidophilus is $9.84 with $9.84 shipping cost. Free shipping over $75.  I found Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise customer service to be excellent. They really tried to help me target what I really needed to take. Orders ship out within 24 hours. They have a phone number that can be easily spotted on their website if you have questions.
Tropial Traditions White List

Like Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer:

The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out.
If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT com

1 comment:

  1. I also use the Homeopathic & Natural Health Paradise supplements.

    I love the zinc!! My Hubs uses it when he gets a cold and I am always having to ask him where he put the bottle. Geeze....

    ReplyDelete