Friday, July 30, 2010

Alissa - Fasting, Fasting, Fasting

Once again I'm fasting for a glucose testing. I had to fast for 12 hours. No breakfast for me today. This lab stuff will take two hours. Having this done in the morning is no big deal. Right now I'm drinking my orange drink. It brings back memories of being pregnant with my two boys.
Only this time I'm just fat, not pregnant.

I wonder how this happened, me getting fat. I was skinny up through grad school. I've gone though two pregnancies, this winter I broke my foot, and I just got into bad habits of sitting on the couch too much.

On Monday I fasted all day, came in to get my lab work at 3:45, and they told me it was too late in the day to do anything. The nurse said as long as it was before 5. Not so. This is my second time coming in.

At least I have a computer to type on! ;) It's too bad they don't have an exercise room right here. :( But we are going swimming tonight, tomorrow night and on Sunday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment