Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Back into Reading

I have to admit that I haven't picked up an adult book in years. This is besides what I read for work. I read books to the kids all the time. I do read blogs regularly. I really need some selfish time to read for me. It's much better then watching TV! I started reading a book that I got for a review. I read 100 pages in 2 days.

One thing I've been looking for is an e-book reader! One Savvy Mom! is hosting a giveaway for one winner to win a Nextbook Next3 Touchscreen Tablet!



Features include:

  • Large Screen, Sleek and Compact
  • Google Android OS
  • WIFI
  • Touch Screen
  • Embeded Borders BookStore (Powered by Kobo Books)
  • 8.4” TFT Color Display
  • Built-in Battery
  • 4 Way G-sensor
  • Preloaded with 25 Free eBooks
  • Build-in Speaker
  • Music player & Video player

No comments:

Post a Comment