Friday, May 31, 2013

Dream List

I want a gel mat to sit in front of my sink. It doesn't have to be brown. I could be red, green or tan. In fact it doesn't even have to be this brand. This one can be found here.

I want this artist doll Frida Kahlo. I know she's pretty expensive. She can be found here.


I'd like the 3rd season of Little House on the Prairie. You can find it here.


I'd like a compost pail. It could be made of bamboo. So brown, green or red. This one can be found here.


A fun rug in my bathroom. The first one can be found here and the second one can be found here.

I've thought about getting a Roku streaming channel device. It sreamlines the internet to watch all kind of channels on any TV. It can be found here and a lot of other places.


Some type of citrus squeezer would be cool to have. I found this one here, but it could be any kind.

This is pretty. A peacock cross bag. It can be found here and here.

Anything at Novica. I love their store. The masks, earrings and shirts are all cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment