Monday, May 20, 2013

Conscious Box Review

I am excited to tell you about a great company called Conscious Box.


They have a monthly subscription service that delivers the most natural, organic, purest products on the planet. They deliver right to your house. Conscious Box has monthly themes, daily living tips and ideas on how to use your box.

I took some of the bigger things out of the box, so you could see some of the smaller things. It's filled with samples of organic products. Then they include bigger items as well.


 Organic Toothpaste. It's a must at my house.

An organic milkshake for one of the kids and Dream Water for the adults. Dream Water helps with stress. I'm a teacher, and trust me with finals last week it was stressful!

Snacks galore in the kit.

Chemical free cleaner for your dishwasher!

There are different categories you can check out: 
  • Bath and Beauty
  • Food 
  • Health
  • Home and Garden
Many of the products I am familiar with. I love the brands! What I love is that customers are free to write reviews on the products. Each review can earn points to help with future orders.

Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I did receive a free product to help with this review.

 The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel's

No comments:

Post a Comment