Thursday, February 9, 2012

Win a $50 Applebee’s Gift Card from Mommy to the Max and Gift Cards Rock!

I like Applebee's simply because they share with you on their menu's the calorie count of each entree. I've been trying to watch what I eat and seeing what I'm eating shows me how much I need to work off when I go to the gym.


My only issue with Applebee's along with most out to eat places is the fact that they don't have veggies and fruits on kid's plates. I want to say, "Replace the mound of fries with broccoli and grapes please."

I actually started bringing cut up veggies and fruit to restaurants with us. Then if the kids have left overs, so be it.

I even feel this way about school lunches. They consider french fries as a veggie. Humm...the last I checked it was a carb with the sugar in ketchup, salt in the fries and oil in which they fry them. At Mica's school they have a food rainbow poster on the wall. It says something like, "Eat the colors of the rainbow." There were not very many colors when we ate there. HA

If you like Applebee's as much as I do, Mommy to the Max and Gift Cards Rock! are giving away a $50 gift card. I want to win for me! If the kids go I'll be taking extras. That restaurant is on my top lists of places to go!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about all applebees, but the one near me will let us exchange the fries for other things, like veggies.

    Good luck to you. I hope you win

    ReplyDelete