Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blueberry Banana Tofu Smoothies

Maybe it's bad, but I didn't tell my husband that Tofu was in his smoothie until he tried it. He doesn't usually like tofu. This time he liked it, so I told him. I wanted something that had a lot of good things in it because our son Isaak has been on a feeding, drinking strike. He's had a slight fever for two days and has been pretty moody.

Ingredients:
 
 
**I thought about adding probiotics to Isaak's smoothie since he's been under the weather. I didn't because he hasn't been drinking much. I thought that he may not finish his. As it turns out, he didn't finish it. I'm going to add that usually Isaak's a good eater. He really just doesn't feel good.

Preparation:

  • Drain the soft tofu to remove excess water.
  • You can use fresh fruit, but it will make the smoothie more runny.
  • Blend the banana, tofu and milk for 30 seconds. 
  • Add the frozen blueberries, honey and ice cubes and process until smooth. 
Enjoy!

1 comment: