Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tea


I go through spurts of drinking tea. When it's cold outside I drink it more often. I loved Mother's Milk Tea when I was breastfeeding!

My oldest sister Angela drinks it all the time!

The Libre Tea Loose Lead Tea Glass is easy to use. You just twist off the lip and add your blend of loose leaf tea to the removable BPA free filter. Fix your tea before you  leave or anytime during the day by adding in some hot water and letting it simmer. In minutes you have your tea in a convenient container that fits in your car cup holders and doesn't leak. It also stays cool to the touch while still keeping your tea nice and warm. Its the perfect on the go mug for tea drinkers. You won't know how you got by without one if you give it a try.

New Age Mama is giving away to one winner a Libre Tea Loose Leaf Tea Glass of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment