Monday, June 6, 2011

Allergies!

I have allergies so bad that they are off the charts! I've had those back pricks done many times when I was younger. I would puff up so bad that the nurse felt bad for me.

I'm super allergic to environmental things, dust mites and any animal that is furry. It used to be that I would get itchy eyes and wheeze with asthma when I was around cats or dogs. Now I mostly get bitchy and tired! It's worse then PMS.

Some things that I do are:

  • Sprinkle Baking Soda on our mattresses and vacuum it up.
  • Wash my rugs and drapes on a regular basis.
  • Vacuum under the couch cushions.
  • Dust.
  • Wash my hair before bed.
  • Clean my pillow case with every load of laundry I do.
I'd really like to get a steam mop for my wood floors. We also plan on getting some industrial carpet for downstairs.

For carpet I'd love to have one of these:

Two of a Kind Working on a Full House is hosting a giveaway for a Hoover MaxExtract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment