Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Culturelle

There's been times where my stomach is upset. I notice it happens when my allergies are off the charts. That's when I get an attack of tummy problems.

My Dad read in a health book he bought from Whole Foods that people with allergies have a thinner lining of the stomach. I can believe this. Certain foods make it worse. More then anything it's just the time of year.

The only thing that seems to kick my tummy issues is probiotics. Plus I put myself on the BRAT diet: Banana, rice, applesauce, toast and tea. I add greek yogurt and water to that.

New Age Mama is giving away 1 box of Culturelle Kids packets and 1 box of Culturelle Kids chewables. I'd love to say that my kids do not have my allergies or tummy issues, they do. It's rare, but when they get diarrhea; the one thing that stops it is probiotics.


No comments:

Post a Comment