Monday, October 17, 2011

I Want a Pair of Boots!

I actually like shoveling. There are certain things that help:

  • Having a good pair of boots, which I've had none my entire adulthood.
  • It helps to have had no cars drive on the snow before it's shoveled! Trying to shovel packed down snow stinks!
  • It's nice when it's not so piled up! We had one winter that was really bad. There was no place to put the snow! 
  • Hot chocolate, coffee or honey and tea after the shoveling event is nice! :)
Natural Baby Goods is giving away a $55 value of shoes to Nomad! I'd spend it on boots!

In particular I like these:



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your nice comment. I love boots - got myself 2 pairs this year - unnecessary indulgence but so worth it.
    Love the brown ones in your pic.

    ReplyDelete