Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've Been Trying to Do More Fun Projects With My Kids

Mica {my oldest} is at the age where he likes to do arts and crafts. He'll be 6 in August. He's super smart, but so very selective. My husband tried planting seedlings in egg cartons with Mica's help. It ended with frustration because Mica would not listen to instruction. I think a big key thing with Mica is to try doing things with him during the day {when he's not tired}. It's also good to have Isaak {which is almost 3} out of the way.

I do have to say that I enjoy both kid's help in the kitchen. They take turns dumping in ingredients.

I'd like to give the whole gardening thing another try! Go Graham Go is hosting a great giveaway! Two Growums Kits are being given away! It's a garden kit for kids! My only problem would be what to choose!

Their Herb Garden Includes:








Their Stir Fry Garden Includes:







Their Taco Garden Includes:







They have even more choices! We've planted some things already. We have green onions, potatoes, oregano, basil, fennel, tomatoes, peppers, strawberry plant and blueberry plant. We want to learn how to can, and are going to harvest as much as possible this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment